Thursday, March 27, 2008

Strange Encounter

I had a strange encounter on my way back home today. I was in the closing lift when this weird looking middle aged man dashed into it. After staring at me for like a few seconds without any reaction, I got impatient and asked him which floor he wanted to go. He looked at the buttons and said 12th.(Freak, I was going to the 12th floor too) Afterwhich, he gave me a disgusting, dirty smirk. I was disgusted and decided to get out of the lift and take the next one instead. I seriously didn't want to take the risk, what if he is a pervert, rapist or some criminal who trys to be funny?(Anyway he really look like one) And I'm so sure that he doesn't even stay in my block. If anything is to happen, who's going to suffer in the end? ME! So I should take safety precaution and trust my instinct, right? I'm not saying that he is definately a crook but it's not my fault that he looks like a D.O.M. (Dirty old man) I can't help it, you know... Better be save than sorry...
Mummy bought me this air purifier which is suppose to aid in my morning sinus. According to the box, it is suppose to minus some ions from the air... I hope it does help...

It comes with a really slick remote control as well...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*