Monday, March 10, 2008

Advance Birthday Celebration Part 2

Went for lunch with Steffi, Jiamin and Huiching at Ikea. We ate the meatballs, chicken wings, spagetti and salmon. Oh my god... the meatballs and the chicken wings are divine but sinful... Haha... But who cares because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Haha.. Sigh, I'm getting old... I'm 23 years old already...I'm the oldest among my clique but the smallest in size... :) At least its something to be happy about...After that, met Val and Eileen in town and we had Pepper Lunch for dinner. Yummy... Guess what they got for me for my birthday? My favourite Hello Kitty... Love it to bits...
Hello Kitty Weighing ScaleHello Kitty Tissue BoxAnd thats not all... They gave me Takashimaya vouchers too... Ka-ching... Seemed like there would be more shopping this weekend...
Love you guys... I blessed to have such great buddies like you guys...


No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*