Saturday, March 08, 2008

Holiday plans cancelled

What a disappointment... My holiday plans have been cancelled... Was planning to go to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, on the 20-23th of March but due to the F1 race in Sepang on the 21st, the hotel rates were so freaking expensive. Can you imagine? $800 plus for a 3 night stay in Regent Hotel now known as the Grand Millennium. This is madness, I would say, and that exclude the transportation and other expenses. I might as well save up this $800 and go somewhere better in April, which I would be having a month long holiday, don't you think so? I wouldn't want to spend $800 on Malaysia seriously, this is crazy.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*