Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Treasure the ones around you...

Life is so unpredictable. You might be laughing and joking to your friends this minute and lie dead the next. I had several unforgetable encounters when I was working in A&E previously. There was once this man was fighting with his wife over some ridiculous issues and the next minute he died from a heart attack. Another incident was when this woman was happily marketing and the next moment she collapsed. Can you imagine how shocked their love ones were when they were notified of their deaths? The message that I want to bring across to you guys is to treasure every seconds and minutes of your life as well as the people around you, you will never know what is going to happen or what will happen. You wouldn't want to regret something that you should do but didn't, right? If that day really comes, it would be too late already.

Remembering the days when I still have my grandpa with me, he loved me, doted on me, whatever I want he would give it to me and he even shield me from any scoldings but I took everything that he had done for granted. I thought he was irritating and I would always talked back to him, I even made him hunt for me in the WHOLE neighbourhood... Considering everything that I've done, I think I was a real rascal. I didn't know how to appreciate him until the time has come for him, he was really ill and finally I realise how important he was to me but everything was too late already. All I could do is to tell him how sorry I was and how much I love him at his bedside. If I could actually turn back time, I would not have been such an unfilial girl. Now when I think back, I still regreted for not treasuring him.

I miss you Grandpa....
I want to express my deepest condolences to Eileen and her family... Be strong girl... No matter what happens, you know I will always be there for you...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*