Friday, March 21, 2008

I need more time.

My long weekend has started but I do not feel happy about it... Tons of work is piling up and countless tests. I can't stand it anymore, I need more time...

Met up with my uni friends at the National Library in Bugis to discuss our project... Wow, the place is huge and magnificent. I can't believe that it is a library, thought it was a school or something like that. That was the very FIRST time I stepped into a library (except the couple of times in Primary school) Everybody was late except HuiChing and me...(I'm so proud of myself) We had lunch at Hans and I got to eat my favourite peach tart... :)

After the meeting, Steffi and I went SHOPPING... It's been ages since I last went to Bugis Village, I was so excited. Steffi bought a dress and a pair of shoes and as for myself, I bought 2 "boyfriend's shirt" and a Hello Kitty handphone accessory. I'm so happy... After that, I meet up with Baby and had dinner at M.O.F... The service there is awesome... 2 thumbs up for them, keep up the good work M.O.F.
Steffi's new look...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*