Monday, March 24, 2008

Ugly Singaporeans

Sometimes I just can't believe how ugly some Singaporeans are, not ugly in term of superficial appearance but ugly attitude. It's not that I discriminate against my own people but sometimes the things that they do just turn me off TOTALLY. Take for instance this morning, guess what I found at the space next to the lift?Loads of junk... It's so unsightly and smelly. My goodness, can't they bring it downstairs to the rubbish area or throw them down the rubbish bin which is located comfortably in their apartment? Why can't my neighbours be more considerate? I've another neighbour who stays along the corridor and her house stinks. Baby said that he can smell the house from 10 metres away..(I know this sounded quite exaggerated but it's kind of true) The children throw litter out of their windows like nobody's business and their dogs pee all over the corridor, they don't even care. What's wrong with the people nowadays? Is that how parents teach their children to behave? When I was young, my parents ALWAYS told me not to litter and they set a good example themselves... The upbringing of children are so different now which cause them to be rude, irrespectful and inconsiderate. What do parents do in the end? Bring their children to the Juvenile Court because they feel that their kids are beyond their control...*roll eyes* It's the parents who made the children the way they are today. If we have to blame somebody because of the horrible things that the children did, the person to be blame is the parents.

My brother is back from Guangzhou. He went there for work for 1 week... Miss him... He brought back some new toys....

My god, this helicopter can fly...(I know, I sounded quite bimbotic, but this is really cool) But we can only fly it in the open. My mum wouldn't like it if we break something in the house, I suppose.
This tiny remote control car is so cool, it even has a reverse sensor... I had so much fun playing with it and using it to motivate my dog to exercise(chasing the car around the house). Exercising is good for him...(Whatever...)I didn't know that my brother appreciate those traditional chinese tea thingy, I thought only my dad likes it... I remembered in secondary school, I had to attend this class to learn to appreciate chinese culture as well as to serve tea in this type of traditional tea set. The process was tedious and I often wondered why can't the chinese serve tea like the english people did. As I grew older, I finally realise the beauty of it and I'm proud to be a Chinese.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*