Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Love, Coach

My very FIRST Birthday Present
Isn't this sweet? It's from my darling brother and his girlfriend... Love him to bits... How did he know that I'm obsess about Coach? Hmm, oh well, it isn't very hard to figure it out anyway because I have so many Coach stuffs... Well anyway, I love my present... Now to think of it, seemed like I have a serious problem here... I'm a Coach freak. Oh my god... Take a look...
White Hamptons Signature Carry AllSmall Black Hamptons Signature
Large Brown Hamptons Signature
Black Hampton Signature Hobo

Coach IPod CasingFreak, I even have a Coach mini signature picture frame snap keyring...And now... In addition to my collection of Coach is this White Hamptons Signature Mini Skinny... With a little flower... Haha...

Oh my god... I need help... BUT I'm still in love with Coach...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*