Friday, June 27, 2008

Bel is a happy girl...




Lynette and me
Attended Winston's wedding at Trader's Hotel yesterday... Everything was perfect, be it the food or the hall. Winston is a chief steward and his wife is a leading stewardess or something like that. Perfect couple. Athough the dinner was simple, it was well planned. A pity Baby and I had to leave early due to my exam today... We had a great time... Thanks Winston for inviting us.
Hope you have a blissful marriage.
Finally, exams are over for the 1st half of the semester. Felt so relieved... Hope my results are good. But to think that I will be having my mid-term exams for my 2nd half of my semester in another 2-3 weeks time, I'm stressed... I want my HOLIDAYS soon... But the thought of the 3 days week schedule for next week onwards makes me SMILE. At least I have my Wednesdays and Fridays off... That means more short trips during the long weekends... Yeah... Dum Dee Dee Dum....
Met Laopo Eileen at Holland Village for dinner and coffee. Lots of catching up to do, although we haven't meet for only 2 weeks or so, we had tons of stuffs to update each other. That's how much I miss my Laopo... Going to meet her tomorrow again... Yippy... It's party time....

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*