Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bel is unhappy

Should I? Should I not? My gut is telling me that I should continue my love for music, my love for band, my passion for my clarinet but I'm just too lazy. *Sigh* Was looking through the past years of my accomplishment in band, I miss playing my clarinet so much, I miss playing with the whole ensemble and I miss standing in the center of attraction.

Pissed
Yes I'm pissed. Initially, she wanted to do the project as a group and NOW she decided to do it individually because some of us couldn't make it for the stupid temple trip. Can't we go another day? She didn't even ask if we agreed on her stupid decision. ROAR~ STOP bossing us around!!! Yes, Bel is unhappy... I'm so sure our gay culture will be so much more interesting then your stupid whatsoever culture that you have in your stupid bossy little pea brain. ROAR~

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*