Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rejoice..

A couple of issues to rejoice about...

  1. Our group scored 95/100 for our presentation. YIPPY!!! Great job my dear friends for all the "effort" put in... Really wanted to thank Fish, FiFi, Durian, Clarissa and Flora for all the hard work. Way to go people.
  2. My brother had just collected his wedding photographs from the studio. 2 thumbs up. Very nice very nice... The guy is handsome, the girl is pretty... So happy and excited for him... I'm going to have a sister-in -law soon...
  3. My disgusting neighbour had moved out. I was like THANK GOD, FINALLY... No more needing to hold my breath when I walk pass their house. No more nasty, mischievious kids. No more litter in the corridor. No more obstacles blocking the corridor. Most importantly, NO MORE PEE IN/AROUND THE LIFT!!!

FINALLY THERE IS PEACE IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*