Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random

I'm so pissed, need an outlet to vent my anger and this shall be it.

She is so rude, how dare she even commented that I am BLUR. WTF!


She suck in planning and yet she insist on planning everything.


She makes weird decision and when others give her opinion and feedbacks she turns a deaf ear to it.


She has selective hearing and only wants to listen to stuffs that she wants to hear.


She keeps asking people to teach her, to help her but when people really do, she can't even be bothered.


Human are very weird, if you keep asking others to teach/help to an extend it becomes so irritating, people will just ignore you.


She is just making a fool out of herself.


She always criticize other people but NEVER once reflect on herself.





~ROAR~ I'm going to help her no more. I'm going to sit back relax and enjoy the "SHOW" she is going to put up for me.





These pictures are just some random pictures to brighten up this horrible post... Yes, that is my feet in my Brother's slippers...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*