Monday, June 16, 2008

Fruitful Weekend.

Saturday:
Initial plan was to go to a gay club with my uni-mates for our event analysis project BUT they all stood me up... Met up with Laopo Eileen at Dbl O instead. We had tons of fun and of course, not forgetting to thank Mr Faulty Vibrator for keeping us entertained the whole night and Mr Loser for allowing us to vent our frustration a little...

Sunday:
Had Father's Day dinner with Baby's family... It was a really warm and pleasant feeling to have dinner together. Thanks Baby for allowing me to be part of your family. My very own Father's Day dinner will have to be postponed, most likely this week or so, after all my assignments and exams. Sigh...

Monday:
Heard from Joshua that his daddy had passed away this morning due to heart attack.

My deepest condolences to you and your family
You must be strong my dear friend. The route in front might seem dim now but do not be despair because there are still many people around you that cares... Take care of your family and yourself. Your Daddy would be very proud of you.
Awaiting for Laopo to upload the pictures. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*