Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Perfect" gown

Didn't sleep well yesterday because Baby failed to capture the lizard in my room. Was so afraid that it might drop on me or crawl on me... Even my mummy's lizard trap is not working... All thanks to Baby who told me that lizards only come out when it is dark, didn't dare to on the lights after that. Sigh... I hate lizards...

Finally went to tailor my "perfect" gown for my brother's wedding in August. It is chilli red and low cut with bling bling.... It is going to be HOT.... I can't wait to see the masterpiece.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*