Sunday, June 22, 2008

My mugging weekend

Sigh... It's a beautiful weekend and I'm home mugging... How perfect... Oh well... At least Baby brought me to Downtown East to catch a movie, Get Smart... Thought the movie was quite funny, Maxwell Smart is so dumb... Love the part when he was in the aeroplane's washroom. So stupid... (Watch it and you will know what I mean)

Quote of the day from Bel: Stupidity can't be cured... HahaThe lightings at Downtown East were breath-taking but the parking SUCK.. Waited for about 30min before we got into the multi-storey carpark and many of the lots sensors are not working properly. Can you imagine, there is a car in the lot and the sensor light is still GREEN...*roll eyes* No wonder on the display panel it says XXX number of lots available...


While mugging, I decided to create some art on my Baby to destress myself... Tadah... My masterpiece... I know, Baby hated it, TOTALLY... But I love torturing him... Hahaha... Bullying him helps to destress myself and it really works... (Try doing it on your partners too, if you have one...) Haha... Bad influence...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*