Thursday, June 05, 2008

Enjoying my uni-life...

Had a great day in school today. Gossiping and bitching is becoming part and parcel of my uni-life... WE ARE BECOMING THE MEAN GIRLS... Haha... And of course not forgetting to camwhore... Will not put up the pictures that we are trying too hard to squeeze into that little screen in my camera.. These are the pretty ones... FiFi and me, sneakshot during classFishy acting serious in class...Love my uni-mates... Can't wait to go shopping with them soon...
P.S. Make sure I'm not wearing my glasses that day...

The results are out for the mid-term papers... Did quite well for Psy 250 but not as well for Com 202... Will have to work harder...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*