Saturday, June 21, 2008

My busy week...

Been rushing my assignments and mugging for exams the whole of this week... Goodness... Several stuffs to update. Let the pictures do the talking...


These are the pictures that Laopo and I took at Dbl O last Saturday... Love her tons... Love partying with her... Let's do it soon, after all my sucky exams next Thursday and Friday.
Camwhoring in the ladies as usual...

At the Bar enjoying our favourite lychee martini...A big kiss to reward Laopo for all the hardwork she has put in for the exam...Was rushing my assignments on Tuesday when Baby bought me this HUGE chicken pie from Don... 2 thumbs up... It's delicious... Oh no... I'm getting fat.....

Went to Joshua's daddy's wake on Wednesday... When I got there, I saw an ambulance at the void deck. Praying hard that it was not there for any of the family members but my fear was realised. Joshua's mother had suffered from an asthma attack and was send to the hospital. Poor Joshua, he looked hagged and lost. Was kind of disgusted with some people who seemed to be so close to him, when something happened and he needed help/support, where have all of them went? Missing in action. Unbelieveable. So people out there who are reading this entry, please treasure your love ones. Life is so unpredictable.

Saw this accident when Baby fetched me home from school on Wednesday. Wonder how in the hell did the driver drove straight into the bushes... Perhaps it's due to the pouring rain.

Channel News Asia came to film my class on Thursday when I was looking "seriously" at my laptop screen. Guess what I was doing? Stomping, msning my Laopo and of course taking down notes... Hope I wasn't caught on camera...

It is Lusana's 21st birthday today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! A pity that many of our friends could not stay to celebrate for her because they have to rush their presentation stuffs which is due on Monday... Nevertheless, we still bought her favourite chocolate cake and a card...

After that met Baby at New York New York for dinner... And I camwhored alittle...

The normal ME


Modelling for the salt and pepper shakers

Bully me and I will STAB STAB STAB...

Watched The Hulk after that... Thought it was a great movie, lots of actions and stuffs... Although it was quite a pity that the 2 lovers couldn't be together in the end... Love the part when Bruce Banner said he couldn't get too excited, not even a tiny bit which was quite a let down, especially when they were making out... Haha..

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*