Monday, June 09, 2008

Birthdays...

Last week there are so many people's birthday... Gosh... Celebrated SiNing's birthday in school on Friday... Look how happy the birthday girl is... Hope you like the cake and the card... And not forgetting to camwhore...

Let the fingers connect...

And Jae's birthday on Saturday... Chill out at Thumper for a little while before proceeding to Dbl O, Laopo Eileen and my new fave... Oh my god... Can you believe it, $12 for a jug whereas in Butter Factory, $13 for a shot.... What the hell... And of course, we enjoyed ourselves...

Ranting...

I want a new phone... Lost my stylus again!!! Damn it... It's my second stylus already, no more spare ones left. Which means I will need to buy it... I hate losing stuffs... ROAR~ I want a new PDA phone without a god damn stylus...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*