Saturday, June 14, 2008

Perfect stilettos...

Been shopping with mummy for the past couple of days searching for the "perfect" pair of stilettos to match my "perfect" gown but in vain. And finally I bought it when I was shopping with Baby yesterday.... When I first saw it, I knew this is the one... It is a good buy anyway, especially with the GSS coming on, I don't see why I shouldn't. The usual price for this pair of gorgeous stilettos was $205 and I bought it for only $97. CHEAP!!!! Tadah... I'm proud to present my 3rd pair of Aldo shoes... Stunning chilli red, studded with blings. Hot.... A Perfect combination with my chilli red gown. Love it to bits...
Went Ben & Jerry's at Dempsey with Baby, Harn, Suezanne and Chionn yesterday. Love the live band and the ambience. A very cozy place to chill. After that went to Baby's house to watch the Euro 2008 soccer match, Italy vs Romania. Italy wasn't performing up to my stardard, maybe lady luck wasn't at their side yesterday. It was a draw... Sigh...

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*